Facility Asset Tracking & Management
Get rid of spreadsheets once and for all. The most powerful way to organize facility equipment.
Maintenance Schedules to prevent wasteful spending
When equipment breaks down, your facilities lose money during the down-time and post-breakdown corrective repairs.Create recurring daily, weekly, or monthly preventive maintenance activities increase your asset lifespan and reliability.
Never Run low on stock
Define stock reorder levels& receive notifications and ready-made Purchase orders when your supplies dip below that level to keep your output high.
- Set reminders to prevent ‘forgetfulness’ when carrying out maintenance
- Create maintenance timetables
- Create daily, weekly, or monthly schedules
- In-built checklist functionality to marked activities off as they are completed
- See & filter lists of all activities completed by an assignee or on an asset
Set up Item Re-order levels
- Setup item re-order levels for each location and get notified at the right time.
- Define re-order levels to automatically re-stock each item
- Receive alerts and notifications whenever the inventory quantity goes below the limit
- Check available stocks at all locations in a single view
Advanced Record Keeping
- Keep detailed records & get insights into your inventory movements, purchase costs and consumption from built-in reports. Use RFID tracking to scan your inventory instantly.
- Attach files, include remarks and add custom information while performing inventory transactions.
- Create inventory requisitions with approval workflows.
- Assign available stock to personnel & create purchase orders directly from approved requests.
- Simple methods to update inventory records with new purchases