Unmatched Asset Management Features
Asset adding & updating
- Add assets in the system one by one or add multiple assets using excel sheet
- Each asset gets stored in the system with the unique number called as asset code. Create own series for the asset code prefix.
- Free text search to search across assets all the information of an asset.
- Define whether the asset is owned by a company, partner or a customer asset.
- Assets can be linked to make a group of assets. Linked assets move together during the check-in/check-out and discard process.
Simple Check-in/Check-out process
- Easy pop-up for allot and return process on asset for quick process.
- Allot asset to users, location or department.
- Define the expiry date for the assets allotted and get reminders through emails for returning the assets
- Get sign-off sheets on each asset movement in the form of PDF.
- Database of users and assets get automatically created, so that you will always know who currently has an item and the previous users for a trail of accountability.
- Easy process for each transaction, just scan the barcode/QR code for check-in/check-out
Barcode/QR code for Asset Transaction
- Design multiple barcode/QR code templates in the system
- Generate barcode/QR code for the single asset or multiple assets at a time from the application itself
- Scan barcode/QR code from the mobile application to access the product information & details
- Perform asset transaction through mobile app by accessing asset details by scanning barcode/QR code.
Asset Discarding or Selling
- Discard or Sell assets from the dashboard asset list.
- Define your own reason for discarding of assets.
- Linked assets get discarded automatically if the parent asset is discarded.
- Get full history for your asset transactions in movement history.
- Check the status and conditions of the assets using pie-charts.
- Full report on the discarded/Sold assets also access the line graph for discarded assets
- Get full count of the assets according to their status.