Unmatched Asset Management Features
- Asset Code – Generate asset codes automatically or specify asset code manually
- Series Generation for Asset Code – Define your own asset code formats with prefixes, categories, location, running numbers
- Attach asset image
- Capture information like brand, model, serial no.
- Mark assets under different status and conditions
- Attach documents, images, files with assets for invoices, purchase orders, warranty, insurance, etc.
- Linked Assets – Link assets together to create a group of assets. Linked assets move together during the check-in/out and discard process
- Link multiple assets with their child assets at once using our built-in spreadsheet tool or by uploading excel templates
- Owner of asset – Define whether your organization owns the assets or a partner (vendor/customer) owns the asset. This is useful when you have assets on rent or lease.
- Purchase Information – Capture purchase information like purchase price, purchase date, invoice number, invoice date, vendor information, etc.
- Add custom information for all assets or a specific asset
- Add multiple assets using built-in spreadsheet tool or upload using excel templates (custom information is automatically included in spreadsheet tool and excel templates)
- Upload multiple files and link with assets
- Update single or multiple assets at once using our built-in spreadsheet tool
- Track all updates done on asset information by any user in your organization